IF YOU ENJOY THE
FREEDOM OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE
at least have the freedom to choose where you’re going after an accident.
WHY CHOOSE US?
If you don’t have a medical aid and you travel on our roads,
you can’t afford to be without an ANGEL.
- Emergency medical transportation to a private hospital is guaranteed following a motorbike accident either by road or by helicopter if needed!
- Up to R10 000 is made available on your accidentANGELS™ MasterCard® to pay for treatment in a private hospital emergency room. This would include x-rays and any follow up doctor’s visits. Members simply have to swipe and use their MasterCard® pin to pay for treatment.
- Up to R200 000 is paid if your injuries are serious enough that you are admitted into hospital and need further treatment. Up to R200 000 is paid directly to the hospital for in-patient treatment if you are admitted following a motorbike accident.
- Expert management of any valid road accident claims is done on your behalf.
- There’s no waiting period. accidentANGELS™ enable instant payment for all emergency treatment after a motorbike accident. Within moments of receiving notice of your accident, we’ll release your funds onto your accidentANGELS™ MasterCard® ready to use at any private emergency facility.
- A child minder feature ensures that should your child be in the car when the accident happens, and is not injured, accidentANGELS™ will ensure that the child is properly cared for until a family member arrives.
|Motorbike||Main member||R269 p.m.|
At accidentANGELS™, we believe that every South African should have access to private healthcare – because your life matters!
And statistically, we know that almost 800 people who are involved in an accident on our roads every day need some form of medical treatment. With only around 17% of South Africans having access to medical aid, many accident victims are treated in public hospitals, which can often be overcrowded and have limited resources available.
accidentANGELS™ partnered with ER24, South Africa’s biggest emergency medical service, to ensure that our members receive the best care possible.
accidentANGELS™ is not a medical aid, a hospital plan or a hospital cash plan. accidentANGELS™, as Trust Care Communications (Pty) Ltd. is registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR6815)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org